Pages

Confused

I'm so undecided.

Should i give this little chance a little hope?

The more hope i give the bigger the frustrate i gain in the end.

Shall i put in any hope this time?

Brain : NO

Heart: YES

ME : undecided

I Can never put down my self ego. I hate this. Cant i just put down the ego for once? What if i let go the chance there's never a next chance??? then im goin to regret ???

OH WELL. MAYBE i shouldnt give it a chance and i shouldnt even think about it. What if i regret what if i regret. NONE of you understand laaa friends =( whom to talk to?!

I ALREADY SACRIFICE AND TOLERATE. NOT THIS TIME?

Crap! Hish. Ok I better stop cursing right now.


--
Btw congratulation to Dzul Fiqri & Lulu Kasandra :]


Bye. Mwahxs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeay promote aku nikah kat sini mu gmok x gune ahah geget lemak nak? hahahahah cium kamo mwah2 10000x

Ara said...

HAHAHHA bodo mu kata aku gemok mu tu muncet HAHA
dah mu dok men carut2 kat blg mu konon sorok2.
senang sini terus terang saja.
abe, aku dok suko mu ngn wani! aku suko mu ngn lulu. berani nk ciom, lempang nak?

Post a Comment