Pages

Ribena

The title has completely nothing to do with this post. It just I'm trying to finish this post as soon as possible so I can make myself a glass of Ribena. Yum~

---

I was offended when I received an email from my dad and kinda sad after being scolded by my mom just now. I'm started to miss hanim & Firdaus :'( Like usual, I will always need someone to give me humor and make me laugh yet I was chatting with Aiman and he told me this story that blows my sadness away. Thanks

pada 1 ari sang ayam dan sang lembu berbual2
menceritakan mslah msing2

sang ayam : aku sedih btol la
sang lembu : knape??
sang ayam : asal aku bertelor je mesti mnusia amik telor aku wat mkn
kalo camni camne aku nak dpt zuriat...
sang lembu : aku bsmpati ngan ko ayam
tpi cter ko x ssdih cter aku ni
sang ayam : knape?? ape tjadi kat ko??
sang lembu : yelah...manusia ari2 mnum susu aku...tpi diorg xpnah mgaku yg aku ni mak diorg

*end of story

---

Yay~~ done with my post. Ribena here I come~ =D


1 comment:

NymNym said...

hahaa.
pereka crite ini mmg sengal gile.
HAHAA.
sumpah bodo crite ni.
kelaka je. HAHA.

Post a Comment