Pages

Coward

I just typed a post and I clicked the 'save as draft' instead of 'publish'.

ah.. That makes a number 6 of the posts I saved as draft. When am I really gonna publish it? Hmm.. I don't know as those posts are rather exposing, no, not nude pics! Hehe. As in more towards my personal life. Now now,I know you're so eager what I wrote inside. =P

Somehow when I finished typing it out, I was impressed by myself that I actually managed to express all my thoughts and feelings into words that I rather keep it to myself. =P Now, I'm not saying I have good writing skills, I'm actually a sucker in this.

Oh well, a coward I may be. =p

It's 4.15 am, and I'm still awake, bored, no one to talk. So I play this:
I pressed the print screen key at right time didn't I? hehe.
alamak! lapar! a sudden huge crave for donuts!! *drools*
*sambil berangan*Ah.. I'm indulge in this sweet smelling. =) Emmm... *high*estacy*


I'm crazy!!! =P

No comments:

Post a Comment