Pages

6th March's Love Letter

Dear Ariff & Athirah,

I'm so happy for you both that you have found someone that lights you up and covers your heart with love. You both deserve all that life has to share and give to you.. May today and everyday be filled with warmth, love and laughter. May the two of you be more in love with every look, every word, in every passing moment. May evry moment of your life's love be filled each other.
Congratulations :)

****


Dear mom,

I want to say so many things, but Idk how to start.. I actually want to capture and describe the feelings of my heart. but words are so inadequate to tell you how I feel that scarcely anything I say, will my true thoughts reveal..

Hm..just let it now suffice to say that deep inside I know that my love for you is something that I never will outgrow. Your many special traits will always in my heart combine in such a way that u are the one, a perfect mom define.

So, here it is. To an extraordinary person like u mom, wishing u a miracle in every ordinary moment. Happy Birthday Mama. Ilysm :)


No comments:

Post a Comment