Pages

Builder's Forum

Location: Faculty of Architecture, Planning and Surveying, UiTM Shah Alam.
Date: 29 March 2011

its a one day forum which aims to discuss and review the current issues in relation to the construction industry between private and public institutions of higher learning (IPTS and IPTA) such as UiTM, UTM, UM, UIA,UKM, UPM, USM, UTHM, Segi University College, Taylor College, Sunway University College etc.

The exhibition of their final projects such as bamboo house, granitmix concrete,etc. Btw,take a look at the last picture, Yee Lin and Poh Hong as usual came out with bunch of questions.And Fyi, I just found out that Yee Lin worked as a surveyor before. No wonder lah! Bhahaha.
the Segi's people in front, they blocked my view :P

Ara the biggest smile, with my favorite sister Shakira and Asyraf.
while visiting the Concrete Lab, Structure Lab, Acoustic Lab, Timber Lab, Wind Tunnel lab, etc.


Sorry there is no pictures of me during the presentation and debate session yet. whatever it is, I did my best on that day, and I'm so glad that Dr. Narimah satisfied with the presentation. Thanks a lot to UTHM team especially Yee Lin,Poh Hong, Aeman,Kak Sha, Kak Yan and others.I'm so proud of u people.
:)

btw, pls do support this Malaysia's Construction Management Club .
I'm one of the admin ok. ecehcehceh :P kbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment