Pages

Lovely June Babies,

Myma//Ezwa

Smiley

This entry was supposed to be posted few days ago. Sorry for the delay, babies. Btw, tomorrow is already the end of June. So before its too late, I'm dedicating this to Ezwa and Myma who had turned to 21 on last 18th and 27th June. Happy belated birthday to you both tho I've already wished earlier. But still,I wish you a lovely day, not just on your birthday, but all year round. May you always wake up in the morning with a smile on your face.
Smiley
Truth to be told, I always feel like not everyone is as lucky as me to be blessed with a friend like you girls. Thank you so much for coming into my life and standing by my side through thick and thin. I wish you both get all that you truly deserve. I really love you both. Really do..I wish you all the finest things in life, my dearest friend because a royalty like you deserves the best. Muah!

Lets cheer for our 9 years friendship and lets hope it will long last forever! Smiley
And oh, not to forget, my darling Nym has posted this Memories. Thank you love for still keeping it. and I love you too Nymnym.


xoxo

2 comments:

Nur Wahidah said...

weeee.sukeeee.cantekkkk

Ara said...

apa yang cantik, yda? :)

Post a Comment