Pages

Midnight Ramblings

Been feeling very down today, and I find dressing up my blog is one of the things that makes me happy :)

Right, you've read saw read my temporary 'new' blog header banner. How soon, is my soon? Don't ask. It can be days, weeks or even months! haha. Depends on my mood. Have bits and pieces of idea in my head which have yet to compute. Or may be in the end I might even use back the old one.

God! If only I'm that hardworking and determine in working my audit assignment around which is due on, next Friday! >.< Sigh, so vexed by it now :( Seriously I haven't started anything, not even typing a sentence into Microsoft Words. So not me, since when I'm starting becoming a last-minute person?!? Help! :(

Procrastination is the thief of time. How very true... that explains how you get this short ranting post from me, at 2 in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment